Inter-generational Trauma Recovery: A Discussion with Dr. Ruby Gibson
1. 4:23-13:50 / Generational inheritance
2. 13:51-16:22 / Epigenetic transmission
3. 16:23-22:07 / An example of intergenerational somatic process; finding the generational source for illness through exploring the body.
4. 22:08-28:02 / Bodies hold experiences of both the genetic and social inheritance of the family system.
5. 28:03-32:07 / Uncovering trauma through feeling; giving the body a voice.
6. 32:08-38:20 / An example of somatic archaeology uncovering ancestral trauma from five generations before.
7. 38:21-45:46 / Spiritual mission, exploring your senses, and transformation.
8. 45:48-51:50 / Our stories are beautiful once illuminated; remembering the place of truth vs. historical amnesia; disconnection with ourselves generates disconnection with the Earth.
9. 51:51-58:45 / The sacred dream of seven generations makes up who we are; your body becomes your ally; your ancestors are your resources.